Windows 11 Free Download
Download Free Windows 11 ISO file 64bit with Complete Setup Guide which is available at CyerMoslem.net. Windows 11 download links are available here 32bit / 64bit.
Windows 11 is currently the latest version of the Windows operating system by Microsoft that comes loaded with a bunch of extremely advanced features and new changes. Microsoft released the Developer Previews of Windows 11 to those are using a latest hardware and who also signed up for the preview program for Windows 11 updates. The first Insider Preview was released in late June of 2021, then from 3rd July of 2021 you could upgrade to Windows 11 Dev version.
Microsoft Windows 11 ISO Leaked File News
But before launching insider preview version of Windows 11, the developer version of Windows 11 was leaked by anonymous person. And it called a leaked version. You can also download Windows 11 Leak Version on the internet.
Windows 11 is a new operating system that sounds like a very promising step for Microsoft. It seems like Microsoft is making much more of an effort to improve the look and usability of their operating system instead of focusing on selling features that are really unimportant to people. Instead, Microsoft is focusing on changes that are actually worth the time to learn and use. Windows 11 Concept is going to change your computer experience, so let’s check out what you can expect with Windows 11 Update.
Microsoft has released many exciting new features and improvements to Windows 11 which Windows 10 didn’t. It seems like every time there is a new Microsoft software update; there are a multitude of features and improvements that come with it. Windows 11 is set to be released on July 3rd, 2021, but Microsoft has provided us with an early release data that can help us understand some of the new changes that come with this version of Windows.
The Windows operating system has become synonymous with excellent performance, stability, and overall quality. It’s so well-known, in fact, that the “Ultimate Windows” series of computers includes a version of Windows that has been optimized for performance and advantage. It’s no wonder that the Windows OS has experienced such a long history of success – it’s one of the best operating systems in the world.
Windows 11 is the latest release in Microsoft’s venerable Windows operating system. Windows 11 Pro boasts a drastically overhauled user interface that improves performance and reliability. It also features the latest in security, privacy, and a promising new era of connectedness. In addition, Windows 11 NT is backwards compatible with previous versions; so you can continue using Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 with no problems. Windows 11 Enterprise is free!
Windows 11 Features
A new, more Mac-like interface: Windows 11 features a very clean minimalistic look having a rounded corners, amazing transparency, beautiful shades and a fully centered Taskbar and Start menu.
Integrated Android Apps in Windows 11: This is the best feature for all type of Windows users specially for Android users because Android apps will be coming to Windows 11 stable version and will be installable with new Microsoft Store through the Amazon Appstore.
New Minimalistic Sounds Added: Microsoft has added all the new sounds in this version. Because after the official release of Windows 10 in 2015, there were no significant changes made in the sounds.
Dark Mode Added: Windows 11 also comes with fresh built-in Dark Mode.
Rounded Corners: Pointed corners were the old fashioned, but now windows 11 comes with beautiful Rounded Corners according to new era.
New Icons and Advanced Widgets: Newly icons are added in this release which will make windows 11 more attractive than the windows 10. It has also latest styles widgets.
Brand New Start Menu and Taskbar: In this release you will see a very stylish Centered Start Menu with transparent Taskbar.
Multi Tasking: To perform multitask with windows is very easy like split-screen, creating groups of various tasks.
Touch Enhanced: As this is the age of smartphones and tablet PCs. So Microsoft has kept this in mind and added Touch controls to operate the whole windows 11 which are improved significantly.
New Animations: New Animations are added while Opening a new window, closing and minimize tap have different animation than earlier versions of Windows.
Windows 11 Setup Size
As we told you above that Microsoft is not released official version of Windows 11 and if we talk about the leak version of Windows 11 Setup file (ISO File) then its total size is nearly 4.53 GB. As you know it’s the beta version that means you cannot expect all the features in this leaked version, so if Microsoft released the Official ISO of Windows 11 then it will hit 5.7 GB to 6 GB in size.
What if your PC has not TPM and Secure Boot?
First of all we discuss about that what is TPM 2.0 and is it available on your motherboard or not. If you want to check then Download PC Health Check to know whether your motherboard support it or not.
If your motherboard does not have TPM 2.0 then follow the below guide to get rid of this for installing windows 11 without any error.
What is TPM 2.0 Chip in Motherboard?
TPM is a module that performs a cryptographic function, such as producing and storing cryptography keys in its isolated PC module. It is segregated from the rest of the computer in the processor so that these encryption keys do not go off on the computer, but they are permitted to perform work on a computer such as file encryption, drive encryption and other authentication or cryptographical activities.
Download TPM Fix and you will find two files, kindly copy those two files and then go to Windows 11 >> Resources, now paste and overwrite them.
Now your Windows 11 will be installed without any problem even your pc doesn’t support TPM and secure boot.
How to Download Windows 11 ISO File of Pro, NT, Enterprise etc.?
Click on this official link for Download Windows 11 and sign in with your Microsoft account and after that download your Windows 11 ISO File Insider Preview (Dev Build). After this read the below guide that how make a bootable Windows 11 USD Drive.
How to Install Windows 11 64bit on your PC?
- First of all Download the Windows 11 ISO file from the download link.
- Now you need a USB Drive (8GB minimum)
- You can use Rufus Tool to make your Pendrive bootable. If you haven’t Rufus then download it from the previous link.
- After downloading launch the Rufus and select Windows 11 ISO file which you just downloaded from the internet.
- Don’t change any other field and keep all as default and then click on the Start button at the bottom.
- After that Windows 11 ISO File will be booted and copied in your USB drive.
- Now Plug-In this USB Drive into the system where you want to install Windows 11 Pro.
- After this restart your PC / Laptop and keep pressing the boot key according to your brand’s boot key.
- Select flash drive from the Boot Device Options.
- After pressing the Enter button, Windows 11 ISO File will load and start the installation process.
- Choose your desire Language and Time etc.
- Click on the button “Install”.
- If you don’t have the product key, then click on “I don’t have a product key” option and go on.
- Select your desire Windows 11 Edition which you want to install, In my case I will install Windows 11 Pro Edition.
- Now format and make the partition for Windows 11 Installation.
- Click next and Your windows will be start to installing.
How to Install Windows 11 Upgrade OR Update while using Win 10
The latest version of Windows 11 ISO File has already been released by Microsoft. Download Windows 11 ISO File from the official website. You must however follow the instructions below to install on your computer/desktop laptop once you download 32 or 64 bit version.
- Download the Windows 11 ISO file Free Full Version on your PC.
- Mount the ISO file and Run the setup.
- Now a page will be pop up and click on “Next” Button
- It will check your pc and then after this click on again “Next” button.
- On the next screen it updates some file and will check for updates
- After this click on “Install” and then select “Keep Personal Files and Apps” and hit “Next” button.
- Now installing will be starting
- Enjoy the Windows 11
Windows 11 System Requirements
We have mentioned complete detail about both Minimum System Requirements for Windows 11 and Recommended System Requirement for Windows 11 Installation.
Windows 11 Pro is a whole set of experiences created and built to unlock the full power of the pc on which our clients are dependent, including in security, dependability, compatibility, video conference, multitasking, playback, build and learn. Below I have put a complete detail about Windows 11 ISO File Setup requirements with complete detail.
Windows 11 Minimum System Requirements
- 1 GHz processor with 2 core (64-bit)
- 4 GB RAM or more
- System firmware: UEFI, Secure Boot capable
- TPM: TPM 2.0 (Trusted Platform Module)
- 1024 x 768 screen resolution
- Approximately 15 GB of hard disk storage
Windows 11 Recommended System Requirements
- 2 GHz processor with 2 core or more cores (64-bit)
- 8 GB RAM or more
- System firmware: UEFI, Secure Boot capable
- TPM: TPM 2.0 (Trusted Platform Module)
- 1680 x 1050 screen resolution
- Approximately 60 GB of hard disk storage
FAQ Regarding Windows 11 Stable Version
What Release date of Windows 11?
Expected by July 3rd, 2021
When Win 11 Stable Version will be available?
Expected Late in 2021
Does windows 11 UI better than windows 10x?
According to me 10x and 11 should be same
Which users can get Windows 11 Insider Preview First?
Users who are using Windows 10 are eligible to download Windows 11 Insider Preview.
Is windows 11 will be faster and Safer than windows 10?
Yes, of course. But we have to wait for the official stable version of win 11 to test the speed and performance.
How to download Windows 11 Beta Version ISO?
Check out the Microsoft Official Blog.